Along the way, watch as our intrepid crew relishes a Viking feast, braves the choppy waters of the North Atlantic, and seemingly attempts to bribe their way (with beer) into owning a lighthouse.
And that’s just the first installment, which we’ll post tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm. Check back every Thursday for the next three weeks as this indomitable crew continues their escapades in Norway before traveling to Scotland for some serious carousing with the punks over at BrewDog.
Stone’s struck a great balance between slick production and authentic delivery in their marketing, and exercises like this video series surely endear them to a whole generation of craft beer lovers. The first installment hits Thursday, January 21st.
- Sierra Collaborates with Craft Brewing Pioneers, Makes a Video About It
- Brewdog Bottles Some Sarcasm
- Oh, BrewDog…You’re Just So WACKY (41% is the New ABV to Beat)
- Dogfish Head’s Alstrom Bros. Collaboration? “Wrath of Pecan” – Really.
- Eataly NYC’s Rooftop Brewery – A Collaboration Between Dogfish, Russian River, and Others